Pastors and leaders, Lynn is available to coach and encourage you as you lead your churches and groups into neighboring.
Steps for Coaching
Step One – Initial Conversation with Lynn
- (Contact Lynn by emailing him at neighborhoodinitiative.org to arrange a conversation.)
- Learn about your heart for neighboring and disciple-making.
Step Two- Prerequisite for Coaching
- Read “Neighborhood Initiative and the Love of God” to learn about neighboring and how to get started.
- (Optional) Read “The Kairos Adventure: Neighboring in God’s Timing.” Highly recommended reading stories from those around the country who are involved in neighboring and the timing of God in their stories.
- Read “Jesus’ Secrets: For Advancing His Kingdom Today” to learn about making disciples of those in your family, in your neighborhood, where you work, go to school, play, and spend your day.
Step Three – Coaching
- Learn about your heart for neighboring and disciple-making after reading the books in the prerequisite phase.
- Regular meetings – To be determined at the beginning of the coaching phase.
During the Coaching Phase:
- Read “What Happened to the Grassroots Movement of Jesus” to learn how the Church moved away from the grassroots movement of Jesus (making disciples) and how we can get back on track.
- Read “The Incarnational Church: Catching Jesus’ Radical Approach for Advancing His Kingdom” to learn how to move the church in your city, your congregation, or your group into neighboring. There are many stories in the book about pastors and leaders who are involved in moving the church in this direction.
- How long will the coaching last? To be mutually agreed upon.
Fill out the form to inquire about getting started with Neighborhood Initiative today.